STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
How to be positive in the workplace!
Ever wondered how to keep a healthy, upbeat attitude in the office? We share some of our thoughts below!
You are locked between the four walls which you call the office. The sun is shining through the window and you just wish to be outside and be free like a child. However, you know that it can’t happen today because you have a huge pile of documents waiting for you. You are trying to convince yourself that you enjoy it and think positive as much as possible. It is good to look at things in a positive way and not try to dwell on the negative side of things. A negatitive attitude is not good for you and for the people around you.
Positive energy is very important in our lives because it affects our success and who we are. Positivity could lead to increased productivity, improved customer service and most importantly, happiness. So, from now on just try and focus on that positive energy and try to get rid of all negative ideas within and surrounding you.
In this article I will provide guidelines on how to be positive in the workplace. This could lead to being a better employee and better person in general. Here are step by step guide which can help you:
2) Get up early and exercise. You will feel better by getting up earlier because then you won’t need to rush and you will have time to prepare for a work day. Exercise can help to reduce stress you have, and it can give you a boost of positive energy.
3) Plan your day. Start each day with a to do list. Then you wont forget things which are important that you need to do. Setting up and achieveng measurable goals will help to feel better about yourself. You will be able to see that your day was productive and not wasted.
4) Take breaks. This will allow you to recover and re-focus on your tasks.
5) Pace yourself. Do not rush while doing particular tasks because rushing leads to making more mistakes.
6) Support. Be friendly in the office and support your and others achievements. Do not be afraid to congratulate your colleges.
7) Do not be afraid of critisms. Critisms helps to improve in your works. Do not take it too personally.
8) Adapt. Don’t be afraid of changes. Changes leads to a better and more interesting life. Be open to changes.
9) Have interesting holidays. When you have a free day try to do different things like going to different places. Variety makes the life more interesting and you will be happier because of it.
10) Avoid negative people. Negativity is contagious. Try to surround yourself with positive people with positive energy and attitudes.