STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Key Stage 2 (KS2)
£25,500 to £37,000 Per Annum
16th May 2018
Job Description**Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teaching Role
A warm and welcoming primary school based in Harrow are seeking to appoint a talented an enthusiastic primary teacher for a flexible year group position in Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage Two (KS2) from September 2018.
This school is a friendly and successful 2 form entry school with a friendly and familiar atmosphere.
The Successful KS1/KS2 Teacher will;
* Be consistently judged at least 'good' in their teaching
* Have experience teaching across either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
* Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
* Be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best
* Have good communication and interpersonal skills - being able to work well as part of a team
In turn this primary school can offer:
* A happy school with a vibrant learning environment
* Well motivated and enthusiastic children
* Supportive parents and governors
* A friendly and dedicated staff
* Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
This is a full time, permanent role due to commence in September.
Thus if you are a successful KS1 or KS2 teacher, please do not hesitate to apply by sending an up to date CV to Luke at REESON Education