STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Darren Bell Recruitment
I am sourcing experienced 7.5T Driver to work out of my client, UK’s largest haulier of mail, busy mail centre in Manchester. You will be delivering bulk mail to depots and postal hubs across the UK.
Key Responsibilities for 7.5T Driver:
• Ensuring a safe and steady drive of the company vehicles
• Complete collections and drops in line with the clients strict timed routes
• Delivering bulk mail across the country
• Minimum of 2 years 7.5T Driver experience
• A minimum of 180 days 7.5T Driver experience within the last two years
• Knowledge of UK road systems
• Over 25 years of age
• No DD, DR, IN on licence.
• have a flexible approach to start times
My client runs a 24 hour operation, therefore various shift patterns Sunday – Saturday are available. Full time, Part time and Ad-Hoc
Early morning start time – From 0400
Late morning/ Afternoon start times – 11:00-13:00
Nights – 20:00-00:00
Overtime will be available upon request.
Pay Rates for 7.5T Driver
Monday – Friday Days £10 increasing to £14.20 after 12 weeks
Monday – Friday Nights £13.75 increasing to £16.50 after 12 weeks
Saturday and Sunday are paid at premium rates
Please note- the above are ltd rates, PAYE are £1 less.
• Free Car Parking
• Free uniform
• Generous holiday accrual
Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing and Commercial Sectors.
This role is accessible from Warrington, Manchester, Trafford Park, Liverpool, Bolton, Preston, Swinton, Wigan, St Helens, Stockport, Salford, Golborne, Leigh, Rochdale.