STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
Job DescriptionA growing Accountancy practice who has spent the last four decades guiding their clients through four economic booms and three busts are looking for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant to join their team in their Caterham or Lingfield Practice.
As an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant, your main duties will include:
• Preparing sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts (both FRS105 and FRS102)
• Preparing corporate tax computations, partnership and personal tax computations.
• Providing Tax Advice to clients.
• Performing audits.
• Working with a variety of SME Clients.
To be a successful ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• To be ACA or ACCA qualified.
• Previous experience in an Accountant role working in a general practice managing your own clients.
• A strong knowledge of Sage and Quickbooks is essential.
• Excellent communication skills
• the ability to liaise with clients over the phone and face to face on client sites.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Your normal working hours will be 09:00 – 17:15, Monday – Friday.
In return, an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant will receive a salary of £38,000 - £42,000 Per Annum plus 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) and a pension scheme.
To apply for this accountancy role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.