STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£25,000 Per Annum
15th March 2018
Job DescriptionOne of Edinburgh’s finest digital marketing agencies is seeking an Account Executive to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as health cash plan, increased annual leave based on service, anniversary gifts, Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, referral scheme, enhanced paternity / maternity leave, flexible working, birthday celebrations, gym membership discount, Thursday breakfast, free fruit, tea, coffee (and biscuits!) and beer Friday!
This company unites the best people to solve complex challenges for great brands. With a team of specialists collaborating across design, development, SEO and digital PR, it represents a truly full-service marketing agency, working in partnership with its clients to enable business growth internationally. The company has a track-record of managing projects ranging all disciplines, delivering projects which touch each department. This gives the team members a unique opportunity to gain greater experience within a multi-disciplinary agency which is truly collaborative.
As the Account Executive your duties will be to:
- Help conduct regular competitive reviews and put these in a format that can be shared with the rest of your team.
- Collect press articles and competitors’ work and share it with your team.
- Immerse yourself in your client’s business and the competition regularly so that you really understand what is going on. You can add considerable value here.
- Read the trade publications and financial press to start building your knowledge – share anything important!
- Produce and update an organogram of your client’s business and you know the difference between each client’s role.
- Be responsible for helping your Account Manager to deliver the agreed activity for the client on time and to budget.
- Master the agency processes and get the help you need to do this.
- Assist in running a central filing system that all key personnel can access and get.
- Experience working in another marketing agency.
- Education in Marketing will be a benefit.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.