STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Newcastle upon Tyne
11th June 2018
Job DescriptionA major national provider of electricity, gas and water metering services, data collection and data processing services is seeking an Account Executive based in Newcastle upon Tyne to join its expanding team for a fixed term contract for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Underpinned by an absolute dedication to health and safety, the company’s strategy is to become a successful supplier of smart metering and associated services. Its capability in this market is backed up by its excellent credentials, having won major national contracts for a range of customers across a variety of sectors.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the operational relationship with the clients, providing excellent customer service and supporting the delivery of SLAs though regular consultation with the clients and key internal stakeholders. This role will support the Director in enhancing and developing commercial relationships, acting as a first single point of contact for all client related escalations.
As an Account Executive your duties will include:
- Managing the performance of services to customers as agreed in the contract.
- Invoice assurance.
- Owner of operational relationships.
- Being the first point of escalation outside of operations, the key to all key client interactions and strategic development.
- Taking responsibility for governance management, attending daily / weekly / monthly business review meetings covering performance, progress updates, opportunities for further development.
- Operational liaison / management of internal delivery, building effective, mutually beneficial relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Owner of customer actions – ensuring excellent stakeholder communications and engagement.
To be a successful Account Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of service delivery in a customer facing role.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Relevant account growth and governance management experience.
- Highly numerate with a strong grasp of the data analysis.
- Possess initiative and excellent problem-solving skills.
Although the above skills are for the ideal candidate, candidates who have some of the above, plus drive and ambition to develop will be considered.
The successful candidate will work standard business hours but most be prepared for some overnight stays due to the attendance at client meetings.
In return the Executive will receive a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 pro rota’d depending on experience plus 25 days holiday + bank holiday pro rata.
To apply, please send a copy of your current CV to by 15th June 2018.