STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
ACCOUNT MANAGER / ST NEOTS / £27,500 - £36,000 DOE
OSI Electronics is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
We now have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the organisation.
The Account Manager will be responsible for new account identification/development and/or expanding existing accounts. A key focus of the role will be customer account management thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information in a timely manner
- Order input/processing
- Quotation input, dissemination, collation and analysis
- Liaising with production to ensure delivery schedules are correct
- Supporting customers, ensuring expectations are met and maintained
- Assisting external sales team to grow accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensuring customer satisfaction delivered & surpassed
Skills & Experience Required of the Account Manager:
- Customer service/account management
- Knowledge of contract electronic manufacturing (PCB Assembly) or electronic component industry
- Fast-paced office environment; requires significant use of telephone and computer programmes – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP
- Domestic travel may be required - visiting customers, suppliers, etc
In return, the Account Manager can expect:
- Competitive salary (£27,500 - £36,000 DOE)
- Pension plan
- Opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this Account Manager position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Account Manager, Business Development, B2B, Manufacturing, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering, Sales Executive, Sales, PCB, St Neots, Cambridgeshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.