STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£26,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
24th April 2018
Job DescriptionAre you AAT qualified and currently studying CIMA or ACCA?
Have you gained previous experience within Manufacturing or interested in gaining experience within industry?
Do you possess excellent IT skills?
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
I am currently assisting a very well established organisation who are looking to add to their friendly Accounts team.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to all aspects of the company's finance function but the role will initially focus of stock, costings and fixed assets. You will also look to provide support to other areas of the department.
The role will require you to work three days a week in their Bath site and the other two days in their Wiltshire site.
Duties will include;-
* Assisting with all aspects of managing stock and WIP including;-
- stock reconciliations
- reviewing and maintaining stock unit costs
- monthly stock and WIP provisioning
- ensuring that work orders are costed on a timely basis
* Assisting in all areas of fixed assets
* Support to other area of the Finance Department
* Other accounting functions as required by the Finance Manager and Cost Accountant
This really is a great opportunity to join a company that values their staff.
The company is also very open to providing study support.
Experience and Skills needed;-
* Accounting experience with qualifications
* Excellent IT skills especially with MS Excel
* Any previous experience with Stock a great advantage
* Ability to work with and understand complex IT systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Well organised, flexible and committed with a 'hands on' attitude
* Keen to learn new skills