STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Working on behalf of a well-established Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisor’s firm, Clark James are seeking a part-qualified or qualified Accountant with Practice experience.
Our client provide accountant, taxation and business advisory services to a wide range of businesses and private clients, and as part of their ongoing commitment to setting and maintaining high service standard, they are seeking to recruit for their busy Accounts Team.
You will be expected to prepare accounts for a variety of companies, within different industries, and your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Accounts preparations for various sized companies – monthly, quarterly and annually
· Preparation of personal and company tax returns and submission of tax returns
· Book keeping – Excel, Word & Sage
· VAT Returns
· Solving any queries arising from client records, by direct contact with the client
· Collect and Organise client records
· Accurately input accounting data into the system for the client records
· Reconciliation of client bank accounts, credit cards and supplier statements
· Production and submission of Companies House Confirmation Statements
· Set-up of new Limited Companies and Companies House & HMRC
· General Admin
· Complete Accounts from start to end, ensuring all records are fully completed
To be considered for the position, you will have Practice experience, with a proven track record, being a team player, capable of working with all colleagues in all departments, whilst being capable, adaptable and efficient.
Knowledge of Taxcalc and Sage are advantageous but not essential
The role is based in Grimsby, working 9am-5pm
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.