STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£9 to £10 Per Hour
15th May 2018
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £9-£11 per hour depending on experience
G M Monk Ltd is an electrical contractors firm, based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We have been established for over 37 years and offer a range of electrical services to businesses, local authorities, schools, colleges, academies, housing associations and individuals across Sussex and Kent. We currently employ over 32 staff to support our operations, including 10 office based staff, and offer a friendly and supportive environment in which our staff thrive and feel valued.
Purpose of the role
To provide office administration to support the functioning of our busy customer focused operations. The role will act as the first point of contact for general enquiries via telephone and email and will be responsible for scheduling work with clients/sites in a professional and friendly manner.
- To organise appointments with clients/sites in a timely and efficient manner, using our work scheduling software system.
- To provide general office administration support, including tasks such as; ordering stationary and equipment, scanning and copying, processing invoices and other documentation for jobs etc.
- To act as the first point of contact for external enquiries.
- To provide a friendly, professional and customer focused approach to interactions with all clients.
- To utilise appropriate computer software to conduct duties.
You will be professional and friendly in your approach to dealing with clients and colleagues and exhibit a positive attitude towards work. You will be a competent user of IT, with an eagerness to learn new software. You will have the ability to be organised and to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
- Proficient user of IT (including emails, database based software, word and excel) – Essential
- Experience of working in a busy office environment – Essential
- Professional approach to work, with a positive attitude – Essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines – Essential
- Experience of working as part of a team, supporting colleagues to reach common goals – Essential
Closing Date - 29th May 2018