STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Agency Registered ED Nurse Band 5 in Swindon, Wilts
Health & Medicine
4th May 2018
Job DescriptionWe have multiple temporary shifts available for band 5 registered ED nurses (RGNs) for placement in the Portsmouth area. If you are qualified with previous NHS experience and would like full time and part time shifts, then apply today.
* Valid NMC Registration
* Minimum of 1 years' NHS experience
* Current DBS
Why ID Medical
ID Medical is an award-winning recruitment agency for doctors, nurses, AHPs and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS annually. Holding contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations gives access to over 100,000 agency nursing shifts every month.
Here is why you should work with ID Medical
* Daily payroll
* Dedicated and friendly recruitment consultant to support you
* Huge range of temporary and permanent job vacancies to choose from
* Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
* Refer friends and earn up to £250
* Advance your career with discounted CPD-accredited courses from ID Medical School.
If you are interested in this, or any other permanent or locum position, please apply today.
Please be aware that ID Medical requires you to supply documents to ensure you are fully compliant with requirements. If you are new to ID Medical, ask us about our Fast Track service.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.