STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Area Sales Manager
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
2nd May 2018
Job DescriptionA thriving, international, engineering company who manufacture a variety of capital machinery for protein and food industry all over the world is seeking an Area Sales Manager to join its expanding company covering the UK and Ireland area. The Manager will receive many benefits such as commission, company car, 6% matched contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and much more.
This global operation employs a large workforce of dynamic and loyal staff who are experts in its field.
As an Area Sales Manager your duties will be to:
- Establish and maintain direct customer relations in the territory.
- Communicate with existing agents promoting all company brands.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and brands in the industry.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Implement promotional plans to stimulate business.
- Provide critical information on field activities, competition and industry trends.
To be a successful Area Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- An experienced Capital Equipment sales professional ideally from the protein or food equipment industry, but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent track record of achievement.
In return, the Area Sales Manager will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.