STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Area Sales Manager
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
16th April 2018
Job DescriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager or on behalf of a market leading Company that offers a comprehensive product portfolio to the National Housebuilders across the UK.
Our Client is very much a talent spotting and developing employer, they have a history of consistent sales growth that has seen them more than double their turnover in the last 3 years and have growth plans in place that will ensure this role is challenging, rewarding, exciting and offers a good career progression pathway.
As the Area Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
- Be responsible for a set number of National Housebuilders within the local area that will involve building the existing relationships at Regional Office, Director and Site Level.
- Ensure that current business levels are maintained and that new opportunities for growth are fully investigated and targeted.
- Work with the internal team (sales, design, marketing and bid) to ensure that presentations are compelling, engaging, match with the Clients' needs and also meet their own budget requirements.
- Have solution based sales experience which could be from your current external sales role, been gained working for an Estate Agent selling houses (ideally new build houses), or having sold into the new build sector (i.e. kitchen sales, kitchen design).
- Be looking to utilise solution based sales career to bring fresh ideas, thoughts, enthusiasm, drive and passion into a Company that embraces all of these and be part of some very exciting growth plans.
- As no two building sites are the same the role will require you to utilise your own as well as the Design Teams skills to come up with solutions that best suit the Clients' needs, as such a good eye for detail, appreciation of design, ability to adapt and willingness to learn are the key requirements for this role.
This role is covering the local area working with Key National Housebuilders within the area so will require travel across the local area as part of the role, it is expected that two days a week will be spent initially working from the office and three days out with customers.
The role will be fully supported by the internal team and for the first few weeks the office will be the base to support training on the products, solutions, services and customer base.
Successful candidates have in the past worked as Sales Professionals, Kitchen Designers, Internal Sales Staff, Estate Agents, within new build sales, have just completed their post graduate placement year, along with other solution based professionals, key to success is ability to listen, digest and from that put forward well thought out designs and ideas for the client base.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity or are intrigued to find out more, please click on the apply button and upload your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.