STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Asbestos Surveyor - London
Additional Resources Limited
£30,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
8th November 2018
Job DescriptionAsbestos Surveyor - London
Salary - £30k - £34k + Van + Fuel card
Key skills: Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification and full driving licence
Due to expansion our Client is looking to recruit an Asbestos Surveyors to join their team.
Our client is a leading firm for delivering environmental services across the industry. The firm provides a full range of Asbestos services for Commercial, Domestic and industrial service. They specialise in asbestos surveying, removal or management of asbestos, refurbishment and construction projects.
The company have more than a quarter of a century of excellence. They are constantly improving our service and evolving to meet new legislation and knowledge, to bring our clients the best solutions to meet their needs.
The successful individual will be involved in the following areas of work:
* Sampling and Surveys of asbestos in buildings (Management and Refurbishment/Demolition);
* Reassessments of asbestos materials in buildings
* Survey auditing and composition
* Ensuring appropriate records are maintained
* Liaising with clients, clients' staff and the clients' contractors
* Working within the EDP's UKAS accreditation for sampling and analysis, as appropriate
Skills and Experience
You must have:
* Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification
* Full driving licence
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.