STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Assistant Centre Manager
Protyre are looking for an Assistant Centre Manager with mechanical experience to join their team based in Cardiff who is able to perform a wide range of duties.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network further in 2018. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
Reporting into the Centre Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the tyre centre.
• Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• The maintenance of stock values.
• The implementation of company procedures and policies.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Promote our brand in a professional and sales focused manner.
• Participate in employee training and mentoring.
Applicants must have the following qualities:
• Experience from a fast fit tyre centre/main dealer back ground
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
The successful applicant for the role of Assistant Centre Manager:
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison skills
• Have the ability to sell an array of available services
• With a flexible and positive approach, you should be able to efficiently work under pressure
• You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
• Display good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Needs an eye for detail
• Must be literate and numerate
• Applicants should have a full UK driving licence
• Automotive trade NVQ level 2 would be beneficial.
• Experience in exhaust and brake fitting would be advantageous.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, parts, aftersales, tyres, manager, centre manager, management,