STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Audit and Accounts Senior
£35,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
24th April 2018
Job DescriptionA progressive, friendly, forward-thinking accountancy based in Maidenhead are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join its team. You will be carrying out a mix of both audit fieldwork and accounting duties with approximately 30% of the time being spent at clients’ premises.
Whilst there will be an opportunity for career progression, naturally, they are looking for someone who will be a safe pair of hands and will want to make this role their own for the long term. In doing this you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to thrive both personally and professionally.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior, your main duties will include:
- Preparing client accounts.
- Visiting and performing duties at client sites.
- Preparing files for review and sign off by the practice RI.
- Communicating regularly with directors, supervisors and managers on the progress of work.
- Preparing letters, emails and communicating regularly with clients and the team.
- Mentoring, developing and reviewing junior team members work.
- To be ACA/ACCA qualified, part-qualified, or qualified by experience accountant.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a practice environment.
- The ability to handle clients in an open, approachable and professional manner.
- To be IT literate with experience of software such as Caseware, IRIS and Xero.
- Must have a full driving licence and vehicle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.