STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£30,000 Per Annum
Benefits + Bonus
12th March 2018
Job DescriptionA modern, successful company, who is a consumer credit management consultancy, offering regulatory solutions is seeking an Auditor to conduct audits and develop action plans with clients throughout the UK. The Auditor will enjoy a company bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, study support and much more! This role will be field based, and applications are sought from the Nottingham area.
The company is a national award-winning business with Investors in People status, featured in the Times Top 100 Fast Track Business list, with a huge appetite for growth and development.
As an Auditor you will:
- Liaise with clients(s) to arrange audit(s) and request documentation.
- Undertake audits in line with the agreed process.
- Work with documented KPIs and SLAs.
- Develop relationships with clients.
- Attend forums and tradeshows as necessary.
To be a successful Auditor you will have the following skills and experience:
- ACA / ACCA or IIA qualification or equivalent work experience.
- Solid audit experience, especially within the financial sector and/or Automotive Sector.
- Knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority rules & regulations especially CONC, SYSC, PRIN & DISP and TCF.
- High level report writing skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (especially Word & Excel).
- Full UK Driving Licence, with business travel insurance and use of own vehicle.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK with overnight stays as required.
In return, the Auditor will receive a salary of circa £30,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.