STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionA growing Accountancy practice who has spent the last four decades guiding their clients through four economic booms and three busts are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team in Caterham.
As a Bookkeeper, your main duties will include:
• Quarterly bookkeeping.
• Performing VAT returns.
• Preparing accounts.
• Assisting clients with queries.
• Assisting with payroll if required.
To be a successful Bookkeeper, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience in Bookkeeping gained in an accountancy Practice environment.
• Previous experience using Sage and Quickbooks
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to liaise and work closely with clients
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
In return a Bookkeeper will receive a salary of £33,000 - £35,000 Per Annum plus 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) and a pension scheme.
To apply for this role as Bookkeeper, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.