STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£17,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
Stoke D' Abernon
3rd May 2018
Job DescriptionPosition: Bookkeeper / Accountant
Location: Elmbridge, Surrey
Salary: £18,000 + Benefits
Yehudi Menuhin School provides an environment and tuition for musically gifted children from all over the world, to pursue their love of music, develop their musical potential, and achieve standards of performance on stringed instruments and piano at the highest level.
Due to their continued growth, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant to join them.
The Bookkeeper Role:
As the Bookkeeper / Accountant, you will record and maintain the School’s financial records.
They are looking for a Bookkeeper / Accountant to come in 3 days per week – term time only will also be considered.
Key Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper / Accountant:
- Raising invoices/statements
- Credit control
- Maintaining accounts payable
- Processing invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining the filing system
- Overall management of the day-to-day and month end accounting
- Ideally, the candidate will be a qualified Bookkeeper / Accountant
- Experience in Accounts software
- Previous experience in a similar Bookkeeper / Accountant role is essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working pattern
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
In order to apply for this Bookkeeper / Accountant position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Bookkeeper, Accountant, Finance, Credit, Reconciliation, AAT, CIMA, Accountancy, Financial, Banking, Sage, Stoke d’Abernon, Elmbridge, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.