STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Brand Engagement Manager
Marketing & PR
£34,000 to £44,000 Per Annum
5th December 2017
Job DescriptionA company that provides the essential service at the heart of daily life, health and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley and are going through a period of exciting change is seeking a Brand Engagement Manager based in Reading to join its team. You will receive a range of company benefits including an excellent contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, and season ticket loans and paid volunteering days.
On a typical day, it supplies 2.6 billion litres of top quality drinking water and its 350-sewage treatment works to treat more than 4.2bn litres of waste-water.
As the Brand Engagement Manager, your duties will be to:
- Support the development of the brand purpose and narrative reporting to the Senior Manager.
- Help define and deliver the brand engagement strategy to boost NPS and satisfaction.
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing activity and multi-channel campaigns – including working closely with, digital, customer, media, stakeholder and internal teams to coordinate activity.
- Identify and act on new opportunities, including working closely with the Partnerships Manager.
- Work closely with the insight team to monitor success and identify actionable insight to inform future activity.
- A solid marketing background that can hit the ground running from day one.
- Highly strategic and creative.
- Plenty of initiative, commercial focus and be a champion for the customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills to be able to sell in new ideas.
- Excellent writing skills with minute attention to detail is a must.
This is an exciting and demanding role in an ever changing, fast paced organisation.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.