STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Construction & Property
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
13th March 2018
Job DescriptionA facilities management company that improves the lives of thousands of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments is seeking a home-based Building Surveyor / Asset and Lifecycle Manager with frequent travel throughout England. You will receive many benefits such as 5 weeks annual leave, contributory pension, company car, childcare vouchers, Employee Care Scheme & Best Doctors plus many other excellent benefits.
This company is used to working in critical and secure environments. Its expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures its clients in education, banking and utilities, where it welcomes its extra vigilance when maintaining and operating the buildings. It has been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
As the Building Surveyor / Asset and Lifecycle Manager your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Asset and Lifecycle Director, taking frontline management responsibility for estate wide PFI asset management obligations, the management of a number of five-year asset management plans, the optimisation of whole life asset maintenance and lifecycle replacement programs
- Being responsible for all aspects of the estate wide annual asset management condition inspection program to meet the needs of the annual asset management forward planning process.
- Qualified Quantity or Building Surveyor
- Strong commercial and financial experience
- Competent in the use of standard forms of contract
- Diligent and accurate attention to detail and financial record keeping
- Ability to understand business processes
- Knowledge of M&E Systems
- PFI / PPP contracts understanding
- Principles of lifecycle management strategies
- A deep understanding of Asset Management principles and practices
- Excellent Commercial and financial management ability
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Highly self-motivated with good time management.
In return, the Surveyor / Asset and Lifecycle Manager will receive a salary of £ [You must Apply on line] £65000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.