STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Business Insights/ Intelligence
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
6th June 2018
Job DescriptionA successful international software solution provider is looking for a great Business Analyst to join their project management team in Oldham. The company offers a great working environment with real potential for career growth along with personal development and training opportunities, a flexible working environment and generous holiday and benefits package.
Working directly with clients to implement functional changes to enterprise systems this varied role combines analysis, project management and account management. You could be from a development background, analysis or project management as long as you can demonstrate experience of the full software development lifecycle.
As a Business Analyst, your duties will be to:
- Design, documentation and implementation of bespoke software solutions.
- Project managing.
- Contribute to test plans and promoting quality assurance throughout the process.
- Manage day to day client communications.
- Make recommendations towards continuous improvements.
- Contribute to team solutions and meetings.
- Mentor team members and taking part in team building activities.
To be a successful Business Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle (either as developer, BA or PM).
- Experience of working with external clients and internal teams to document business requirements and bespoke solutions.
- Experience of managing projects.
- A general understanding of system architecture, web services and APIs and ability to build upon this knowledge.
- Any knowledge of formal project management methodologies desirable but not essential.
In return, the Business Analyst will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus generous benefits including extensive training and development, pension, profit share, private healthcare, increasing holiday allowance, critical illness and life insurance, cycle schemes, free breakfast.
We’d love to tell you more about this great company and opportunity so please send your CV via the apply button.