STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Business Development Manager (Field or Telesales)
Media, Digital & Creative
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
5th December 2017
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Lancashire (Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, etc.)
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager (Field or Telesales experience welcome)
SALARY: Basic salary £25,000 - £28,000 with the chance of increasing via internal BDM progression plan. Excellent OTE
THE COMPANY: New Business Development Manager- Liverpool, Merseyside, Warrington, Manchester or Cheshire.
Our client is one of the leading Out of Home media owners, with more than 40,000 advertising sites within their portfolio. Due to ongoing success and sustained growth, we are currently recruiting for New Business Development Managers in the Liverpool/ Manchester region.
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- Excellent commission opportunities
- Company car
- Mobile phone / Laptop / Tablet
- Life Insurance
- GPP Pension
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Full ongoing training and support, including a week’s residential ‘boot camp’ to support you in becoming a highly successful New Business Development Manager.
The New Business Development Manager position, covering the Lancashire patch area is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, tenacious, organised and highly self-motivated individual to work in an exciting and progressive environment where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded.
Key Responsibilities: New Business Development Manager, Lancashire (Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, etc.)
- Self-generation of leads to establish new business relationships
- Booking face to face appointments with clients, presentation, negotiation and closing the business
- Maintaining the CRM database - Salesforce
- Managing your own workload to achieve revenue targets through a planned sales approach.
- Attend 1.5 office days per week
THE CANDIDATE: New Business Development Manager, Lancashire (Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, etc.)
We are looking for passionate and driven sales professionals who are able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitive environment in which our client operates. You will have a media sales background with the desire to learn and increase your knowledge and have the ability to demonstrate your previous success.
Key experience: New Business Development Manager, Lancashire (Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, etc.)
- Previous New Business sales experience ( Field based or Telesales) essential
- Previous media sales experience highly advantages
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Fully IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Full driving licence – 3 penalty points maximum
You will be sent to an online questionnaire, please fill in the details and upload your CV and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.