STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
My client Ferguson Litigation Funding (“FLF”) is a company bringing together experts from the legal and finance sectors to provide third party funding to liquidators, individuals and corporates who are unable to pursue a claim due to the prohibitive cost of litigation.
Since launching in April 2016, FLF has established itself as a credible and trusted provider within the global litigation funding market. From the initial focus of generating business from the UK insolvency sector, FLF now receives applications from the wider legal sector in the UK and numerous jurisdictions around the world, with claim values ranging from £30k to in excess of £1bn.
Following the appointment of several key respected individuals, FLF has further enhanced its reputation as a provider of choice within the market. With business development targeted at the UK and global legal sector, and exposure into the UK insolvency sector secured through an exclusive three year sponsorship of the ICAEW, FLF is now seeking a Business Development Manager to further strengthen its team.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating and dealing with new business enquiries within the UK legal and insolvency sectors.
This role will entail the promotion of litigation funding solutions to new clients whilst developing relationships with current business partners via face-to-face meetings, presentations, networking and industry conference events.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Identify, develop and maintain new direct business relationships within the UK legal and insolvency sectors
· Generation of litigation funding applications
· Professionally promote the services of Ferguson Litigation Funding
· Build an excellent knowledge of the litigation market, ATE sector and competition
· Maintain CRM
· Achieve company targets
· Use own initiative to identify and develop new business opportunities
· Attending prospect and existing client meetings
· Contribute to the strategic development of Ferguson Litigation Funding
The successful candidate will:
· Have demonstrable experience and contacts within the legal and/or insolvency sectors
· Be a new business hunter
· Ideally have a working knowledge of ATE insurance and litigation funding
· Have a proven ability to seek out new relationships with the purpose of developing business
· Have a strong work ethic
· Be an excellent networker
· Be an excellent relationship builder with key stakeholders
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have strong presentation skills
· Hold a full UK driving licence
· Be a car owner
Please apply for this role with your current CV and covering letter quoting REF CW692
· Liability and Disclaimer
· The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.