STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£27,000 to £30,500 Per Annum
11th May 2018
Job DescriptionA global company is seeking a Buying Assistant to join its growing team based in its UK head office in Atherstone. The Assistant will receive many benefits such as 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, company pension after 4 years, company sick pay scheme, long service awards, company maternity, paternity and adoption leave after 2 years and much more.
This company is one of the UK’s fastest-growing supermarket chains, the Grocer’s ‘Grocer of the Year’ (2017) and it has just opened the doors to its 700th store. You’ll also find thousands of stores across the world from Germany and Hungary, to Switzerland and Slovenia. Why wouldn’t you want to work for such an amazing company like this?!
As a Buying Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of communication both internally and externally.
- Manage your area of responsibility through driving innovation and change.
- Manage all due diligence, advertising and related issues for all products from the point of order placement to bulletin issue.
- Understand complex POS / financial data and be able to analyse this on Excel.
To be a successful Buying Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- A Level minimum.
- Degree/Post A Level.
- Previous experience of working in a corporate office environment.
- BA level experience in a previous role.
- Diary management skills.
- Buying department experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
In return the Buying Assistant will receive a salary of £27,470 - £30,580 per annum rising in stages to £34,630 - £35,710 after 4 years.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.