STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
C# Web Developer
IT & Telecoms
£35,000 Per Annum
25th February 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's, leading, pioneering distribution organisations which invest in its people, career development and personal development is looking for a C# Web Developer to join its a family run and privately owned multi-service transport organisation based in Oldbury.
The company offers a range of benefits including additional holiday after four years’ service - Extra Day for every additional year’s service up to a maximum of 5 extra days, private healthcare, the opportunity for career progression and auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
As a C# Web Developer, your main duties will include:
- Designing and developing rich/single page web applications.
- Documenting systems and processes.
- Looking after sourcing/version control.
- The desire to adopt and practice emerging standards and technology but also respect older technologies to ensure that you the deliver the best possible experience to all users
- Confident with finding solutions to novel problems and making something work when the solution is not straightforward.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 2, RESTful web services, JSON, ASP.NET, C# and MVC.
- Experience of MultiValue (PICK) or NoSQL databases.
- Previous experiences of creating modern/GUI versions of old applications.
In return, a C# Developer will receive a salary of £35,000 Per Annum.
To apply for this role as Developer please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.