STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Protyre have an excellent position available for a Tyre Centre Manager in Cardiff.
As the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK Protyre has a clear vision to “lead the way”. Their competitive advantage rests with the quality of people they employ within the business who share their vision and who add value to a thriving business.
Protyre are a successful independent nationwide growing business who employ the best people.
They provide coverage across South of Wales and operating nationally, have over 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As the Protyre Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be the prime representative with Customers,, ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
A successful Protyre Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Skills & Attributes
Protyre Centre Managers have:
• Either Automotive Sales Manager, or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrable ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you want to join and become part of Protyre’s growing and dynamic team, apply now.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, retail, body repair, fitter, centre, manager, cars, vehicles, tyres,