STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Chief Executive Officer
Charity & Voluntary
£18,500 Per Annum
2nd May 2018
Job DescriptionReference: TSLMC0191
Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Kirkham, close to Blackpool
Salary: £31,000 pro rata (£18,600 actual)
Hours: 21 hours per week
Closing Date for Applications: 22nd May 2018
The Company: Our client is a community-based charity which has been serving the residents of Fylde for 50 years. They are passionate about ensuring that the residents of Fylde receive free, confidential and impartial advice to enable them to move forward whatever problems they face.
There is currently an excellent opportunity for a Chief Executive Officer to join the team based in Kirkham, close to Blackpool.
The Role: As Chief Executive Officer, you will work closely with the Trustees to build upon existing funding, budget and service delivery strategies. You will recruit, organise, inspire and lead a team of paid staff and volunteers to deliver the objectives agreed with the Trustees. You will also seek to raise the profile of the charity to facilitate both additional funding and additional volunteering opportunities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and development
- Supporting the governing body
- Service delivery
- Resource acquisition
- Financial management
- Staff management
- Public relations and research and campaigns
The Candidate: The ideal candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer will have an understanding of the voluntary sector and a broad understanding of the operation of local and national government. You must have the ability to effectively lead and contribute to a team and have a track record of financial management and budgetary control.
If you value diversity, wish to promote equality and are prepared to challenge discrimination, this job will interest you.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Understanding of the voluntary sector
- Broad understanding of the operation of local and national government and the administration of public and legal services, including an understanding of commissioning
- A good up to date understanding of equality and diversity and its application to service delivery, business development and the recruitment and management of staff and volunteers
- Proven ability to devise and implement strategic development and resource plans
- Demonstrable track record of financial management and budgetary control
- Track record of successful income generation, through fundraising, commissioning and marketing activities
- Capability of influencing external change
- Ability to lead and contribute to a team
- Track record in project management
Are you the Chief Executive Officer that we are looking for based in Kirkham, close to Blackpool? If YES, then hit the 'Apply' button now. You will then be sent an application form to complete.