STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Chinese/Mandarin Speaking Management Accountant
No Risk Recruitment
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
22nd March 2018
Job DescriptionChinese/Mandarin Speaking Qualified Management Accountant
£35k to £40k pa (depending on experience)
Fluent Chinese Mandarin speaking qualified Management Accountant with management accounting, finance, purchase ledger, statutory accounts and bank reconciliation expertise is highly sought by growing hot tub & pool distributor and retailer based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Our parent company is based in Guangzhou so Chinese/Mandarin language both spoken and written is essential.
We currently have 4 retail showrooms, increasing to 7 by May 2018, 2 dealer locations, plus head office and 3 warehouse locations.
In this position, you will play a key role in the finance department and have responsibility for management accounts, financial accounting and reporting covering a wide range of finance and accounting tasks, both to the UK management and also to the parent company in China.
These will include:
- Responsible for all bank and cash transactions, including accounts payable settlements via on-line payment systems
- Maintenance and provision of weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting
- Full responsibility for transactional accounts in all ledgers and for P&L and Balance Sheet accounts
- Monthly analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts inclusive of accruals & prepayments, etc.
- Preparation and Management of month end reporting to management
- Preparation of annual budget
- Filing of Corporate tax, VAT and other tax liabilities
- Liaison with the head office in Guangzhou to keep an efficient system of financial control & management, and office management.
- Preparation of year-end financial accounts, year-end audit information and responsible for yearly financial audit
- Key contact for internal and external auditors, bank and other financial institutions
- Fluent in Chinese and English (speaking and writing)
- Qualified or partly qualified accountant, ideally ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Substantial working experience in finance management and accounting
- Experience of SAP is essential
- Well-organized, proactive, pragmatic with strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for the above vacancy please submit your CV
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 10 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.