STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver
Transport & Logistics
£12 to £14 Per Hour
17th May 2018
Job DescriptionThe largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom is seeking a number of Class 1 ADR Bulk Drivers to join its expanding team based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. You will be issued with complete PPE. The company offer continuous work-related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of hazardous fuels to customers in and around the local area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Full assessment and training will be provided on-site prior to starting.
To be successful as a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR / Class 1 licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, rotating days and night shift pattern also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
In return, the Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver will receive a starting salary of £12.00 per hour (Days) & £15.96 per hour (Nights) Basic rate. OT is available after 9hrs daily which is paid at time and one half, plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday from £18.00 – £23.94 and Sunday from £24.00 – £31.92). Breaks are also paid.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.