STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
CLASS 1 DRIVER
Darren Bell Recruitment
CLASS 1 DRIVER
I am sourcing CLASS 1 DRIVER to work out of my clients’ busy Preston site. A well-established family-run bulk haulage transport company. Transporting agricultural and aggregate products throughout the UK. This position is Temp – Perm. Providing you pass a 12 week probation, you will be offered a permanent role with the company. We can take NEW PASSES for this vacancy.
Key Responsibilities for CLASS 1 DRIVER:
- Long distance delivery and collection
- Collecting sand, stone, glass and lime from quarries throughout the UK
- Spending a full week tramping in a modern wagon with cooking facilities.
- Ensuring professional collections and deliveries are carried out.
Key Requirements of CLASS 1 DRIVER:
- Hold a full C+E licence, Digi Card, CPC
- Willing to tramp (night out)
- Previous tipper experience would be desirable but not essential
- No more than 6 points on licence
- No DD, DR, IN on licence.
Shift Patterns for CLASS 1 DRIVER
Monday- Friday every other Saturday
Temp to Perm
Pay Rates for CLASS 1 DRIVER
Monday – Friday £10
Salary of £33k once taken on permanently.
- This is a temp to perm vacancy, providing all goes well, you will be given a permanent contract with the client.
- MPQC Driver skills training (formally known as EPIC) will be providing and paid for by the company .
- Vehicles are brand new and are fitted with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker
Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing and Commercial Sectors.
This role is accessible from Warrington, Manchester, Trafford Park, Liverpool, Bolton, Preston, Swinton, Wigan, St Helens, Stockport, Salford, Golborne, Leigh, Rochdale, Chester, Rochdale, Skelmersdale, Newton-le-Willows, Burtonwood, Blackpool,