STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Class 1 Tanker Driver - (Cookstown)
Transport & Logistics
£29,000 Per Annum
11th June 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Ballymena
JOB TITLE: Class 1 Tanker Driver
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to £29k
WORKING HOURS: Full time
THE COMPANY: Our client are a 24/7 logistics and warehousing business supporting customers across the UK. They are currently looking for Class 1 Tanker Drivers in the Ballymena& Cookstown area.
THE ROLE: Bibby Distribution are recruiting Class 1 Tanker Drivers to join our team operating from our Ballymena and Cookstown Depots, collecting and delivering milk from farms and dairies, working on a 5 day shift pattern over 7 days.
What you can expect:
• Potential earnings of £29k pa based on a guaranteed 39 hours a week with the opportunity to work overtime at premium rates.
• 31 days holiday including Bank holidays and employment benefits Including (healthcare, Pension and voucher scheme).
• Full uniform provided
• Full Training will be provided (for LGV drivers have no tanker experience) on an ongoing basis
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Class 1 Taker driver role will have a Class 1 LGV License and at least 2 years of driving on UK roads. Our client are proud of our relationship with their customer,and it is important that you are committed to providing a first class service and have a flexible approach to your work. We want our drivers to have a high level of driving competence, and drive safely and with respect for the environment and the public.
Key experience essential for the Class 1 Tanker Driver role:
• Have a valid Class 1 LGV licence
• Knowledge of drivers hours and tachograph regulations
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the ‘apply now’ button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.