STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Class 2 Driver
Darren Bell Recruitment
Transport & Logistics
£9 to £16 Per Hour
14th February 2018
Job DescriptionMy client, a national producer of bread and general bakery goods, are looking for experienced Class 2 HGV 2 LGV C drivers to undertake trunk runs from their busy bakery and distribution centre based in Bredbury, Stockport.
Class 2 HGV 2 LGV C drivers must be experienced in driving and be flexible when it comes to shifts. This client is constantly busy and operates 24 hours 7 days a week so shift start times can vary and successful Class 2 HGV 2 LGV C drivers are expected to be able to comfortably work either day or night shifts depending on the needs and requirements of the client.
- full cat. C driving licence, CPC
- minimum of 1 year's HGV driving experience
- great customer focus with a flexible and adaptable approach
- ability to operate manual tachograph
- deliver high standard of customer service
- completing a daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects
- ensure relevant documentation i.e. delivery notes, proof of delivery, credit notes etc.
are returned to site on a daily basis
- adhere to the Company Safety First Policy
Class 2 HGV 2 LGV C runs are usually early morning (~04:00 start) multi-drop to supermarkets or high street stores throughout the UK. Candidates must be comfortable with picking loads off the truck.
Mon to Fri - £10 per hour (£12 per hour after 10 hours)
Sat - £12 per hour (flat rate)
Sun/BH - £15 per hour (flat rate)
**These rates are for LTD Company drivers, PAYE driver rates are slightly less**
If you are an experienced Class 2 HGV 2 LGV C driver based in the Stockport area and looking for work, full time, part-time or weekends only, then this position will suit you.
This is a great role for any Class 2 LGV 2 HGV drivers who is looking for ongoing, temporary or permanent position. If you are interested please send us your CV or apply now through this service for immediate consideration.