STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Class 2 Drivers
Transport & Logistics
£12 to £16 Per Hour
8th December 2017
Job DescriptionThe UK’s leading recruitment agency with over 100 branches and onsite operations across the country is seeking a number of Class 2 Drivers based in Wellingborough to join its expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidate. You will receive many benefits such as free onsite parking, onsite subsidised canteen – hot and cold food served and much more.
Recognised as a Times Top 100 employer, this company has been based on a logistics site in Wellingborough for over 10 years.
As a Class 2 Driver your duties will include:
- Delivering chilled goods to the hotels and restaurants.
- Working alongside with the drivers mates on the certain routes.
- Unloading the totes / cages at the delivery points.
- Operating the modern vehicles with the latest on-board technology.
To be a successful Class 2 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous HGV Class 1 / Class 2 experience (6 months experience in the last 2 years), for insurance purposes.
- No more than 6 points on the driving licence, for insurance purposes.
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, very flexible and reliable.
- Be required to work any 5 out of 7 days (weekends included).
- Must have a valid HGV 2 licence.
- Valid CPC Qualification card.
- Valid Digi Tachograph card.
You will be working the average shift of 9 hours per day.
In return, the Class 2 Driver will receive a salary of £12.15 - £17.00 per hour.