STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver
Job DescriptionThe world’s largest logistics company who have a comprehensive network of operations across the UK is seeking a Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver based in Reading to join its expanding team. This role comes with a comprehensive total reward package including 25 days holiday as standard, defined contribution pension scheme and great discounts at major high street retailers in addition to the excellent opportunities for progression within a truly global business – all wrapped up in an organisation where people really do make a difference.
This position is with the drinks logistics division which provides unparalleled local and national drinks delivery solutions to both the ‘on’ trade and ‘off’ trade, distributing leading brands for blue-chip companies. The organisation is passionate about offering a very competitive delivery service on beers, ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks. The company’s highly innovative approach to drinks distribution and its focus on exceeding customer expectations has secured it a position as the UK’s number one trusted delivery partner and has led to some very prestigious domestic and international industry awards.
As the Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, your duties will be to:
• Ensure loads are loaded and secured in a safe way, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
• Meet business customer service requirements in the effective and swift delivery of customer orders.
• Carry out daily checks on the rigid vehicles and other mechanical equipment in accordance with Health & Safety Policy.
• Maintain a high level of security in accordance with company, maintain general housekeeping duties within the site, customers premises, cleanliness and tidiness in line with Company safety standards.
• Participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals.
• Ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the site and customers premises.
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
• Count and check all products, compare to manifest and complete a visual check for any anomalies and damages.
• Report any excess, shortages or damage to Transport Office in a timely manner
To be a successful Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
• Digital tachograph management.
• Hold a Category C standard licence.
The Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver will be working 48 hours a week on average. Days with starts 4am - 6am.
In return, the Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver will receive a salary of £28200 per annum + £1800 performance related bonus.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.