STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£5,000 Per Annum
17th May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Coleraine, County Londonderry
JOB TITLE: Cleaning Assistant
SALARY & BENEFITS: 7.83 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Part time-20 hours a week-Sunday to Thursday 3pm till 7pm
THE COMPANY: Our client is a market leading, award winning food service and facilities management partner to organisations across sectors including education, cleaning, healthcare, food and refreshment services.
THE ROLE: Cleaning Assistant
You will carry out cleaning duties to high service and cleanliness standards ensuring complete client satisfaction is achieved. The primary responsibility is for the general cleaning of the unit complex including stairways, lifts, toilets and corridors.
Key Responsibilities to include:- Cleaning Assistant- Coleraine, County Londonderry
- To clean designated areas ensuring a high degree of cleanliness and presentation is achieved.
- Correctly use cleaning supplies and equipment
- dispose of refuse in a safe manner as necessary and at the end of each shift
- Assist with department stock takes
- Ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
- Participate in company training to improve your standards of performance and knowledge of cleaning and related health and safety
- Attend department meetings as necessary
THE CANDIDATE: Cleaning Assistant- Coleraine, County Londonderry
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a cleaning role and experience of using cleaning machinery, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
Key Experience preferred for the role:- Cleaning Assistant- Coleraine, County Londonderry
- Previous experience in a cleaning role would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of using cleaning machinery desirable