STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionThe leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions is seeking a part time Cleaning Operative based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire to join its expanding team.
The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. It specialises in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
As the Cleaning Operative, your duties will be to:
• Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
• Undertake manual and mechanical activities in accordance with the schedule.
• Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
• Ensure that all schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
• Carry out all related duties as may be allocated by the Supervisor.
• Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person
• Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
• Ensure strict confidentiality concerning clients and their visitors.
• Report any maintenance required to the maintenance department and/or advise a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
• Attend both internal and external training courses as required.
To be a successful Cleaning Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Measured movement speed.
• Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage but no experience necessary.
You will be working Monday-Friday 5pm-8pm or 5.30am-8.30am.
In return, the Operative will receive a salary of £5850 per annum plus 20 days annual leave.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.