Search for jobs in your town
Client Services Assistant (Receptionist)
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£18,000 Per Annum
8th August 2017
Job DescriptionA facilities management company, established for over 100 years operating in 120 countries, globally and employing 618K people with opportunities for development and growth are seeking a Client Services Assistant (Receptionist) to join their expanding team in Exeter. The company specialises in integrated hard and soft facilities management and specialist support services for secure and critical environments. They design and operate facilities and provide management services to both the public and private sector providing innovative, reliable and flexible services that ensure the whole life operability of facilities.
As a Client Services Assistant (Receptionist) you will:
- Deliver and maintain a premier client service in line with SLA’s.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Issue passes in line with security guidelines.
- Direct / deliver visitors to the appropriate destination.
- Book taxis.
- Assist staff and visitors as appropriate.
- Previous experience in a Receptionist, Customer Service or Client Services role.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Effective communication and customer care skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high personal standards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Reliable and committed to the role.
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills.
In return, the Client Services Assistant (Receptionist) will receive a salary of £18,200.