STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Client Services Manager (Accounting / Finance)
£17,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
21st May 2018
Job DescriptionA leading QuickBooks Platinum ProAdvisor and recognised fast-track paperless Accountancy firm, seek a Client Services Manager to join their young, driven and motivated client services team based from exclusive central Paisley offices.
As a Client Services Manager you will have a solid understanding and practical experience of completing accounting/financial statutory requirements. We are not looking for a qualified accountant, we are looking for someone that has some related experience, however most of all, has a stellar attitude. An undiscovered superstar or someone who simply feels their skills are not recognised and wants to work in an entrepreneurial environment that is client focused, high-tech driven, accountancy/finance based and that reward success and offers real career progression.
Provided with full training, you will join a small client focused team and work directly with clients as well as senior in-house Directors to support/manage the accounting/finance needs of a wide range of amazing small to mediums sized businesses. Other key responsibilities of the Client Services Manager include:
- Advising clients, making decisions and giving accounting/financial direction
- Talking with clients/business owners by phone, email and face to-face-to to gather relevant information
- Working with numbers, spreadsheets and accountancy/finance software incl. QuickBooks and Sage (full training provided)
- Managing your client portfolio incl. client updates and check-ins
- Recognising/identifying opportunities to support and grow accounts
- Organising workloads and prioritising tasks with other team members
Must have skills, experience and soft skills:
- Computer literate with a solid understand/interest in numbers/process/technology
- Service oriented with great people skills
- Confidence to take control and make qualified decisions
- Process driven and highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- An excellent problem solver with the ability to “understand” and “anticipate”
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Smart, bright and self-motivated
Depending on experience we offer the Client Services Manager a salary for £17,000-£21,000 + Performance Bonus + Pension + Training + Qualification support + Ongoing career progression.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV today along with a quick cover letter bulleting 5 points why you are perfect for this job.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.