STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Commercial Property Solicitor - Gravesend Kent
Additional Resources Limited
16th April 2018
Job DescriptionCommercial Property Solicitor - Gravesend Kent
Salary - £tbc, Excellent Salary and Benefits
Key words - Commercial, property litigation, contentious and non-contentious, 2 years PQE, Strong IT
Our client is one of Kent's leading Law firms, with traditional values, complimented by a modern approach. Clients can benefit from our years of experience a vast array of specialisms and rest assured that their case will be handled thoroughly, professionally, in an approachable and understandable way.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
The successful candidate must have experience in the following:
* Proven experience in contentious and non-contentious commercial property matters.
* Ability to undertake a varied workload of contentious and non-contentious commercial property matters including; acquisitions and disposals, developments, estate management, commercial lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), dilapidations claims, service charge disputes and rent recovery.
* A willingness to undertake contentious commercial property work in addition to the contentious workload.
* Supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by colleagues.
Essential Skills Required
* You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor Legal Executive or equivalent who has property litigation experience or a desire to undertake contentious work. It is likely that you will be at least 2 years PQE although this level is a guide only and consideration will be given to candidates of all levels of experience.
* Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff.
* Willing to utilise the firm's practice and case management system.
* Ability to assist with the marketing and development of the department including a willingness to produce written content for marketing materials.
* Strong IT skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be based at our Gravesend office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Additional Resources Limited is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Business Regulations 2003