STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£160 Per Day
Newcastle upon Tyne
5th June 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic opportunities for Complaints Handlers within the financial services industry for a multi-national client in Newcastle Upon Tyne. This role is working on a major project for a large UK client and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project.
Candidates must be able to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 8 pm
As a Complaints Handler, you will:
- Work closely with operations and support teams.
- Identify solutions to remedy outstanding complaints.
- Ensure all customers are treated fairly.
- Handle customer enquiries in a professional manner and in line with company guidelines.
- Work to KPI’s inline with company guidelines.
- Attend regular meetings and communicate findings and feedback.
- Work to industry standard guidelines (FSA / CCA / DPA).
- Promote company visions and values.
- Keep abreast of industry and legislative changes.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Complaints Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Previous customer complaints experience within a fast paced, high performance team.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount.
- Good computer skills.
The Handler will also be required to complete a credit check and Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.