STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Consultant in Rheumatology - North East England
Health & Medicine
£76,500 to £103,500 Per Annum
North East England
11th January 2018
Job DescriptionID Medical is looking for a Consultant level Rheumatologist to work on a permanent basis at a leading NHS Trust within the North East of England. The selected applicant must show their specialised ability to provide healthcare at the highest standard to all patients. This opportunity provides great career progression and personal development.
* Provide excellent clinical care to patients attending the department and to support the ongoing clinical work.
* Liaise closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team and primary care teams to maintain the continuity of care.
* Participate in the weekly departmental meetings, education sessions and regular audit/research programme.
All applicants MUST have experience working in UK hospitals and be GMC registered.
When working with ID Medical, you will benefit from:
* Excellent salary packages available
* Huge range of temporary and permanent vacancies to choose from
* Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24-hour support service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, rated "Excellent" by NHS England
* ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring relevant qualified friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position. If you know someone suitable for this, or any of our roles, send them our way and be rewarded!
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency, supplying locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, to the NHS and private medical providers - supplying over 5 million hours per annum. Award-winning ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical to view more job opportunities to grow your career.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.