STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Continuous Improvement / Development Coordinator
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
14th March 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Crick, Northamptonshire, (near Rugby, Warwickshire)
JOB TITLE: Continuous Improvement / Development Coordinator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience plus great benefits
WORKING HOURS: Full Time 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
THE COMPANY: Do you have a track record of being involved with Continuous Improvement (CI) projects or techniques in a manufacturing or food production environment and looking to join a well established National food manufacturing group that offers a great salary, developmental opportunities in return?
Our client has been established for over 30 years and have been using their unique skills and expertise to specialise in making great tasting meaty meals that dogs and cats throughout the UK love and thrive on. Due to the continued successful growth, they now seek a Development Coordinator, preferably with experience in a Food Manufacturing setting to join their existing team.
Our client is a family company committed to making it a great place for their employees to work and want to help develop your career in an area that is right for you.
THE ROLE: As a Continuous Improvement / Development Coordinator you will be working within the factory development team to support the implementation of standard ways of working across the factory. You will achieve this by initiating and maintaining Production Standard Operating Procedures, supporting CI (Continuous Improvement) activities and processes to embed the BMS and improve factory performance, work with and develop the front line trainers on each shift and maintain & champion the development of a document control system and drive towards a paperless factory.
Key Duties for the Continuous Improvement / Development Coordinator's role :-
• Work to continuously develop improvements to systems and processes related to factory skills
• Support the development of front line trainers
• Review and revise procedures for standard operation to reflect any new ways of workings
• Facilitation of CI activities, workshops and events across the business
• To develop & deliver training plans for continued improvement
• Conduct yearly reviews of Grading and Training
• Develop and manage the company document control system, ensuring all system updates are completed
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Continuous Improvement / Development Coordinator's role must have previous experience and a track record in delivering Continuous Improvement techniques, ideally in a Food Production or Manufacturing environment and must have experience of competency based training processes. You must be a great communicator who also has good relationship management skill and is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel. Although not essential candidates with specific qualifications in Continuous Improvement such as a Six Sigma yellow belt or above would be desirable. Candidates must live within commutable distance to Crick in Northamptonshire which is located close to Rugby, Warwickshire.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Continuous Improvement / Development Coordinator's role in Crick, Northamptonshire, (near Rugby, Warwickshire) :-
• Experience delivering Continuous Improvement techniques is essential
• Experience in a factory setting, ideally in production or manufacturing
• Good relationship management skills.
• Good communication skills essential
• Competent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Does this sound like you? If Yes then click the apply button now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps