STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Transport & Logistics
£65,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
27th November 2017
Job DescriptionContract Manager
Package worth 65-80K
Due to a new contract win, our client, a multi-divisional family run business, are requiring a successful Contract Manager on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing a diverse range of functions, resources, and activities to ensure the new contract is rolled out and maintained efficiently.
This will involve creating and implementing change management strategies and plans, budgetary and cost control, ensuring change initiatives are met, compliance, maximizing efficiency and overseeing the business process and organisational structure.
* To develop and prepare business plans with a clear purpose, compliance and effective action plan
* To assist in the development and preparation of budgets and ensuring they are maintained and monitored
* To create and implement change management strategies and evaluate changes in strategy, policy, and procedures with a view to increasing efficiency
* To ensure service adheres to and complies with the performance framework criteria and KPI's
* To effectively manage and motivate a workforce of over 250 employees' countywide
* To build successful working relationships with the client and other key stakeholders
* To maintain working knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures, ensuring company compliance is adhered to and maintained
* To oversee sub-contractors and third-party providers in relation to contract
* To oversee staff training and receive update training when required
* To prepare contract monitoring reports, monthly operations report and cost forecast
* To maximise efficiency and monitor continuous improvement opportunities to service
* To undertake any other additional duties relating to contract and change management as and when required
Ideally, our client admires candidates from a municipal background with or working towards a CPC in Transport Management and previous experience or working knowledge of Bartec, Webaspx, Entropy and any other operation management software.
A relocation package is also on offer for the right candidate too.