STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Construction & Property
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the leading building and maintenance contractors in the North West is seeking a Contracts Manager based in Manchester to join its expanding team. The Contracts Manager will receive many benefits such as holidays, team building, bonuses, healthcare, gym memberships, training and development, pension and much more.
This company has grown steadily over the last decade and its client base now includes many Councils and Housing Associations across the region. This company is an award winning, leading building and maintenance contractor with a focus on adaptations.
As the Contracts Manager, your duties will be to:
- Manage a designated adaptation contract on site and achieve the target contributions in accordance with the contract documents and programme.
- Ensure that the contract is delivered safely, on time, to a high standard of quality and with high levels of client/resident satisfaction.
- Understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy and ensure all employees reporting to you do the same.
- Be responsible for ensuring that SHEQ requirements are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
To be a successful Contracts Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Project - Learn in house management system CYTOS.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel).
- Current and valid UK driving licence.
- Previous site management experience on sites (Residential – Spec and Social Housing).
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Understanding of local government construction projects and knowledge of adaptations.
- Experience of Partnership arrangements.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
In return, the Contracts Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.