STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionA division at one of Europe’s largest marketing services businesses is looking for a Creative Artworker to join their in-house design agency in Nuneaton. The group of successful and dynamic companies delivers marketing print solutions for customers predominantly in the retail and brand sector.
You will be responsible for the design and artwork of jobs on a daily basis, providing support for monthly campaigns and any ad-hoc design requirements.
As a Creative Artworker, your daily duties will include:
• Communicating with the Account Directors and Managers in order to manage workflow.
• Taking client briefs from account managers and customers, ensuring all assets and copies make sense prior to design and art working.
• Checking the content of all artwork supplied and liaising with the Account Manager/artwork team if there are any discrepancies.
• Ensuring all artwork is on-brand and consistent with the most recent/relevant brand guidelines.
• Ensuring artworks are saved to SP servers and labelled correctly.
• Working with the relevant Account Manager / Account team in providing information as and when required to assist in the completion of the monthly KPI reporting.
To be a successful Creative Artworker, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous design studio, agency or print supplier experience in a similar role primarily in Retail, POS and FMCG based disciplines.
• Being degree educated or equivalent in a relevant discipline is beneficial but is not essential.
• To have expert Mac software knowledge on packages such as Adobe Creative Suite (CS6), Acrobat, Office and Insight.
• To have excellent technical skills, with a strong understanding of design and typography with an excellent eye for detail as well as advanced knowledge of all print & design processes.
• To be diligent, hardworking and organized with a flexible approach to instruction.
• The ability to manage your own time, prioritise tasks, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
In return, a Creative Artworker will receive a competitive salary.
To apply for this job as Artworker, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.