STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Customer Service Administrator
£17,000 Per Annum
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionCustomer Service Administrator
£17,000 per annum + bonus
Temporary to Permanent
Are you looking to further your office experience? Do you enjoy liaising with customers? If the answer is YES, then apply today, as this could be the next step for your career!
A fantastic temporary to permanent position has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join a busy, but well established team in Pewsey. You will play a key role in the team, ensuring the fulfilment of customer orders, queries and sample requirements for online orders and customer accounts.
- Process online orders
- Liaise with the Production and Warehouse departments
- Ensure all paperwork is generated and processed
- Answering inbound calls
- Resolving customer queries
- Prepare samples
- Respond to online chat enquiries
- General administration
- Previous customer service or administration experience is essential
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Able to work in a team and on your own initiative
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (35 hours per week).
Due to the location of the client, you will require your own transport.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.