STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Customer Service Administrator
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£10,000 Per Annum
13th February 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Sheffield
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £10,000 + per annum
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 9am – 1.00pm
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with one of the UK's leading orthodontic laboratories based in Sheffield. Founded in 1958 it started out as a family-run business and still retains many of the same qualities such as friendliness, integrity and trust.
THE ROLE: The role of the Customer Service Administrator is a new position to support the busy receptionist and General Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Service Administrator role to include:-
• Reception duties (telephone based)
• Being the first point of contact for customers
• Answering phones and passing messages to other staff members
• Deal with email enquiries and/or pass to relevant staff
• Complete data entry/pull reports
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will be a friendly, flexible person with an excellent telephone manner. You will be highly organised and have good customer service skills. Having social media skills would be an advantage.
Key experience essential for the role of the Customer Service Administrator:-
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in Administration
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Live within a commutable distance to Sheffield
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.