STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Customer Service Advisor
7th June 2018
Job DescriptionA family ran a business, established in 1992 is seeking a Customer Service Advisor based in Melton Mowbray to join its expanding team for an ongoing temporary basis.
This company is an outsourcing customer service centre with a very nice friendly and relaxed atmosphere, not your normal call centre.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be to:
- Process emails from clients.
- Make call notes.
- Take payments over the telephone.
- Send emails and correspondence to clients.
- Input client details into the computer system accurately.
- Take inbound calls.
- Make outbound calls responding to requests.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in hospitality, retail or customer service would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate, knowledge of Word / Excel would be helpful.
- Commit to ongoing training and coaching.
No experience necessary as full training provided and on-going coaching.
The Advisor will be working 37.5 hours a week, rotated shifts between 9am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30 Saturday - Sunday.
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £7.83 - £9.64 per hour. Free onsite parking is available.