STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Customer Service Advisor
£18,500 Per Annum
1st June 2018
Job DescriptionA company that offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for a large number of
dealer groups in partnership with our client throughout the UK and Ireland is seeking a Customer
Service Advisor based in Warwick to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as
25 days + stats holiday, 1% contributory pension, free parking, healthcare offered after successful
probation, a £1200 bonus paid twice yearly £600 January and £600 July based on performance,
discounted products, childcare vouchers, access to an onsite breakout area with free tea and coffee
and a daily sandwich van, discounted insurance products for cars, staff incentives, Cycle to Work
scheme, summer and Christmas staff parties.
Founded in the year 2000, and having recently celebrated its 16th anniversary, this company
continue to strive to provide market leading products designed specifically to meet the needs of the
customers. It develops and markets innovative insurance solutions to the automotive industry motor
dealers. The company has a prestigious client base across the industry and currently provides
schemes for 8 of the top 20 dealer groups in the AM 100 list, including 4 of the top 5.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be to:
• Provide customer service, administration and general support to customers via inbound and
outbound phone calls, live chat, e-mail, white mail or other communication methods
• Handle customer enquiries with appropriate and timely follow through
• Document all customer interactions and tasks immediately and accurately within the
relevant CRM systems
• Manage service / action request, with timely updates to customers and associated
• Outbound calling to some existing customers with policy or claims updates
• Assist with and provide accurate input for various reports and spreadsheets
• Support new starters with induction and training
• Maintain and achieve all department and personal KPIs, Objectives and Customer
Satisfaction measures, as set by the department or line manager.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
• A passion for excellent customer service.
• Great interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic and positive manner.
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C minimum OR equivalent demonstrable experience /
• Customer service, concern resolution, contact centre or related experience.
• Be fully computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent time management, attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills.
• Competent CRM user.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm initially with occasional
shifts in 2018 to meet the demands of the business.
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary depending on hours worked –
Full time 37.5 hrs per week – £18759 on successful completion of probation + £1200 bonus.